Dollars for Scholars reserves the right to disclose personal information as required by law.
How does Dollars for Scholars SECURE my personal information?
Dollars for Scholars is committed to properly securing the information we collect online. To help us accomplish this, we take the following steps:
· We employ internal access controls to ensure that the only people who see your information are those with a need to do so to perform their duties;
· We train relevant personnel on our privacy and security measures. Personnel are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations;
· We physically secure the areas where we hold hard copies of the information we collect online;
· We regularly back up the information we collect online to insure against loss;
· We use technical controls to secure the information we collect online as appropriate, including encryption, firewalls and password protections; and
· We periodically test our security procedures to ensure personnel and technical compliance.
Dollars for Scholars follows industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, however. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
If Dollars for Scholars becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale, it is likely personal information will be among the assets transferred and we reserve the right, in such cases, to transfer personal information to the acquirer.
Privacy Protection for Children under Age 13
For more information on online privacy protection for children under 13, please visit: http://www.ftc.gov/kidzprivacy/.
Whom can I CONTACT if I have questions or concerns?